Soccer Summer USA

Soccer Summer USA
Man United vs Barcelona

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Long awaited victory

I just wanted to take a minute and celebrate our long awaited victory- finally Liverpool does something this season, it was becoming a dreadful one with nothing but draws and losses. And my love gets on a score sheet twice- that's the way to do it and in addition just when I said last week that the only worthy buys were Suarez and Enrique both of them get on the score sheet just like I wanted- also they both happen to be on my fantasy team and with clean sheet it is a big win for my team. Some surprising results from Chelsea and Manchester United who both registered losses, Arsenal played another game where everyone scored, Arsenal showed they attack and ability to score is as always up to maximum capacity and they do fabulous job when it comes to scoring, but also they showed their sucky defense- once again, they let three goals past. I start thinking either Wenger needs to buy more defenders, or get a coach whose goal will be only to train defense how to defend. Argentinians had a big day with four goals in total for Manchester City- well done, once again- very well done. But the week is not over- so we watch on and see how it unfolds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment