Soccer Summer USA

Soccer Summer USA
Man United vs Barcelona

Friday, January 6, 2012

Curling Cup Semi-Finals

As Manchester City beats Liverpool 3:0, lots of thoughts cross my mind. There are two games left against City in Curling Cup Semi-Finals and more than ever we want to finish on top. We played strong against city- but can we put them behind? Question lots of fans might be asking in January. And here what I think, we need to give it a good go- when we played against them this week- we looked like a strong team- the game ended against us and I am not looking for excuses but we did not deserve to loose to to loose with that score. I hope out players don't suffer from City Hype like many seem to do this season. This is when good strong players just start loosing when faced with city- because media already gave them victory and sadly some fans already think it's a done deal.

Liverpool can and will beat them next game. Let's seat back and enjoy the game. I realize that after loud statements, it will be hard if the team does not deliver but I believe in our lads and the Kop to make it happen. All we need is 1:0. So here we go, that's my prediction.

No comments:

Post a Comment