Soccer Summer USA

Soccer Summer USA
Man United vs Barcelona

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

No blogging period

Just noticed that I have not been writing much in this blog recently. No excuses, there was a lot going on- I will add some of my thoughts on December- January at the end of the week- that's a promise. There is a lot to say, but I guess us dropping to the seventh spot is a little demotivating- when it comes to writing about it. If I have to bet on title winners- I go for Tottenham. And have to agree with my friend Ian that chances of us reds making to top 4 are very weak. I just don't see Chelsea, Arsenal and even Newcastle dropping enough points for us to go to the 4th place. And we need all three of them do really worse. Tough path for LFC- again!

2 comments:

  1. so sad for Madrid, game ended 2:1- regular story.... reporters going crazy and driving Morinho insane- like he needs more drama

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prediction was Tottenham was too optimistic lol. Historical edit now- Manchester City... go figure

    ReplyDelete